1. Draw holly leaves, berries, cheeks, carrot nose, eyes and mouth for patterns.
2. Paint jar.
3. With pinking or scallop shears, cut hat brim 6" wide Place cap on jar, and screw rim over felt brim to ruffle and secure it. Apply glue to jar rim and attach red felt hatband. Cut 6" high and wide enough tto go around jar lid. Let dry.
4. Cut hat chimney 5" high and wide enough to go aroundjar lid. Glue inside the hatband.
5. Cut holly leaves and berries; glue into place.
6. Cut pink cheeks and orange carrot nose. Glue in place.
7. Cut eyes and mouth pieces, and glue to jar.
8. Cut a white felt circle and attach to the bottom of the jar with a Dash. Embellish berries and eyes with small gems.