SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Buttercream™ Glossy (50% Acrylic, 50% Nylon; 140gm/57 yds) Cream, 3 balls
- US Size 17 (12 mm) 32" circular needle or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle, 16" separating zipper, sewing needle & thread
- FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Circumference: 32"
- Length: 16"
- 10 sts x 8 rows = 4" in Slip Stitch Rib
- Save time, check your gauge.
- STITCH GUIDE
- Slip Stitch Rib (multiple of 3 sts + 1)
- Row 1 (RS): *K1, p2; rep from * to last st, k1.
- Row 2: *Sl 1 wyif, k2; rep from * to last st, sl 1 wyif.
- Rep Rows 1-2 for pattern.
- PATTERN NOTES
- 32" circular needle is used to
- accommodate bulky stitches.
- Cast on 70 sts. Work in Slip Stitch Rib until piece measures 16". Bind off in pattern.
- Sew zipper to short edge using
- needle and thread. Weave in ends.
- k - knit
- p - purl
- rep - repeat
- RS - right side
- sl - slip
- st(s) - stitch(es)
- wyi - with yarn in front