SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Project board – 3 panel
• Fabric – solar system theme
• Solar system kit
• Construction paper
• Hologram punch out letters – yellow
• Black marker (or computer-generated info sheets)
• Wire and wire cutters
• Star punch
• Zots or other adhesive of your choice
• Glue sticks
• Exacto knife
• Yard stick
• Iron and ironing board
1. Trim project board to desired size with Exacto knife.
2. Glue fabric to the side panels with the glue stick; trim excess edges.
3. Punch hologram letters and glue to board.
4. Create solar system fact sheets, using either the computer or writing them by hand.
5. Mount fact sheets on construction paper and attach to fabric-covered project board.
6. Punch construction paper stars and glue to board.
7. Punch hologram paper stars. Cut a length of wire and place a Zot on the back of a star. Adhere the wire end to the Zot, and then attach another star, sandwiching the wire between. Create as many as desired. Push wire ends into the top of the project board.