1. With a hammer, knock off the little ball on the side of the box.
2. Glue on the 1-1/2" wood balls with wood glue on each side.
3. Paint one coat of Home Décor Chalk of your choice onto display box.
4. With vinyl letters or stickers spell out the child’s name on the front side of the box.
5. Paint another color of Home Décor Chalk over that.
6. While still wet, remove the vinyl stickers to reveal the Home Decor Chalk color underneath.
7. With a damp rag, “sand” the edges of the box to reveal the color underneath and give it some depth of color.
8. Place the jar lid inserts onto each quilted jelly jar.
9. Optional: On the front of the jelly jars, use a digital cutting machine to cut out vinyl stickers to spell out "Spend", "Save" and "Give".