1. Before applying stencil, clean area of skin where design will be applied. Do not apply lotion.
2. Choose desired stencil, cut apart, peel backing and stick on skin.
3. Dip paintbrush or sponge in water. Apply wet brush or sponge to paint surface to load paint. Apply paint to skin in stencil opening.
4. Apply additional colors to design as desired.
5. Add details with liner brush. Let dry.
6. To apply glitter instead of paint; apply glue to open areas of stencil.
7. Remove stencil.
8. Use small brush to apply glitter to glue areas. You can mix colors to create unique designs.
9. Brush away excess glitter.
10. To care for paint and glitter body art; do not scrub the area when washing. Your body art can last from three to five days, but can be removed with rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball.