SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted sizes of faux Kokedama moss balls
- Assorted greenery floral
- Hot glue gun/glue gun sticks
- Wire cutting tool
- Begin by using wire cutting tool to separate greenery into individual stems.
- Wrap twine around Kokedama moss balls and secure with a knot. Leave extra twine for hanging.
- Press ends of wire stems into the tops of the moss balls, making sure the stems do not poke through the opposite side of the ball. Mix up the height of the stems to create depth and dimension.