SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Core’dinations Candy Shop 12x12 cardstock
Colors used: pink, yellow, green, orange, blue.
• Snowcap (white) cardstock
• Darice Bakers Twine Tutti Frutti (green/white)
• Small, Medium, Large Flower Die Cut Shape
• Medium Butterfly Die Cut Shape
• David Tutera Celebrate Decorative White Tags
• Yellow Button (1)
• David Tutera Self Adhesive Pearls 70 pc
• Foam Dimensional Adhesive
• Darice Kraft Gift Bag
For Gift Bag:
1. Cut white cardstock to 4 1/4" x 3 1/2". Cut interior of white cardstock 3"x 3" to create a frame.
2. Trim blue cardstock 4 1/4" x 3 1/2".
3. Cut a section of green cardstock 5 1/2" x 1 1/2".
4. Using scissors, cut green cardstock strip vertically into fringe resembling grass.
5. Trim green strip to fit inside white cardstock frame. Adhere to inside of frame. Set aside remaining green strip for the tag.
6. Adhere blue cardstock section to back of the white cardstock frame.
7. Die cut flowers for project using pink, yellow and orange cardstock.
8. From green cardstock, cut thin strips of cardstock for flower stems.
9.From green cardstock cut leaf shapes.
10.Adhere flower stems, leaves and flowers to inside of white cardstock frame, adhering the flowers using foam dimensional adhesive.
11.Add yellow button to largest flower center. Tie flower center with green and white baker's twine.
12.Add self adhesive pearls to additional flower centers.
13.Adhere finished frame to center of kraft gift bag.
1.Cut section of blue cardstock to cover white tag, leaving the top and bottom of the tag exposed.
2.Trim and adhere remaining section of green fringe to bottom of the blue section.
3.Die cut butterfly from pink cardstock and adhere to tag.
4.Add punched flower and cut stem and leaf.
5.Embellish with self-adhesive pearls.