SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted Floral Picks
- Wire Cutters
- Grapevine Wreath
- Hot Glue Gun/Glue Gun Sticks
- Use wire cutters to cut floral picks apart into smaller pieces.
- Poke and weave stems into grapevine wreath and use hot glue to secure stems in place.
- Design wreath as desired - cover entire surface, or cover half of the wreath to leave part of the grapevine exposed.
- Create an ombre style with the different colors of flowers by starting with the darkest flowers on one side and blending the colors to have lighter colors on the opposite side.
- Allow the flowers to flow off the edges of the wreath and overlap flowers throughout the design.
- Add dimension to the wreath by allowing some stems to stick out from the front of the wreath, and also keep some flowers close to the base of the wreath.