SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Multi-colored craft paints
- Tea towel or napkins
- Fabric medium
- Iron & pressing surface
- Mix craft paint with some fabric medium so the color won’t fade from the fabric. The ratio is 1 part paint to 2 parts fabric medium.
- Even though the fabric medium is white, it will not change the color of the paint once it’s blended.
- Put the 3 mixed paint colors on a piece of scrap paper.
- Dab the pencil eraser end into the paint color of choice and dot fabric.
- Wait 24 hours and heat set the pattern with an iron.