1. Protect work surface with plastic bag or paper. Cover immediate area where the jars will be with wax paper.
2. Wash and dry jars.
3. Cut or tear larger pieces of white tissue paper. Cut red and blue tissue paper into strips or stars. Cut enough to wrap around jars.
4. Pour the Matte Collage Pauge Instant Decoupage™ onto foil. Brush onto the jar working on one area at a time. Place white tissue paper onto the jar and brush decoupage onto top of paper. Wet finger in the decoupage and flatten the paper working out any wrinkles or bubbles and make sure the paper is secure all the way around to the back. Cover the whole jar with white tissue in this manner.
5. Choose a strip of red or piece of blue. Apply to the jar in the same method described above but placing so that you achieve the stars or stripes designs. Let dry.
6. Embellish with Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint Gold Glitter.
7. Wrap top of jar with wire to hang.
8. Using the Aleene's® Quick Dry Tacky Glue™, glue on ribbon around jar and at top.