SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 coordinating fleece, 2 yds each
- 3-5 lbs of Polyfill®
- Basic sewing supplies
NOTE: 1/2" seam is used for top and bottom. Seam for top will be on the outside.
- To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Enlarge patterns.
- Cut 10 pieces from top fleece fabric.
- With WST, sew a 1/2" seam along the long side of two top pieces. Stopping and starting 1/2" from edges.
- Repeat until you have made five sets of points.
- Sew these pieces with WST along short side to form star. Stopping and starting 1/2" from edges.
- Cut 5 large patterns from back fleece.
- Sew these pieces with RST using a 1/2" seam along short side to form star leaving an opening in one section for turning. Stopping and starting 1/2" from edges.
- With RST, pin front of pillow to back and sew around star using a 1/2" seam.
- Turn and fill with Polyfill.
- Sew opening closed.