1. Create three beaded balls using 4mm round and facetted stone beads and fishing line. String each one onto a gold eyepin and form a simple loop.
2. Create two beaded flowers. One flower is made with approximately 17 teardrop-shaped beads strung onto gold headpins and gathered in the middle onto one jump ring.
3. Cut a 6" piece of gold wire and form a wrapped loop. String a teardrop-shaped bead and take the wire through the flower, stringing another teardrop-shaped bead onto the other side and forming another wrapped loop. This converts the beaded flower into a connector.
4. Create a second beaded flower by cutting a length of gold wire about a yard long. String one oval stone bead and a clear seed bead and bring to center. Take the end of wire back through the oval bead but not through the seed bead, essentially “trapping" it there. Continue adding petals of the flower this way.
5. Connect all components together using gold jump rings and add a clasp in the same manner.