1. Cut a three-yard length of beading thread. Find the middle, make a knot and add a silver clamshell tip to this spot.
2. Start stringing a 4mm bead and a black rondelle onto both strings.
3. Following the pattern of the necklace as shown, continue to string black, tan and 4mm beads in the ladder stitch pattern as shown.
4. Finish with a silver clamshell tip and add a jump ring to each side and a silver lobster clasp.
5. Add an oval pendant with a jump ring strung through it at the very center.