SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® ColorShot® Instant Fabric Color
- Gold Shimmer
- Silver Shimmer
- Rose Gold Shimmer
- Black T-shirt, pre-washed & dried
- Freezer paper
- Painter’s tape
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt. This provides a stable painting surface and prevents paint from bleeding through to back of shirt.
- Use tape to tape off desired number of stripes on shirt front.
- Mask off all areas of shirt not to be painted.
- Apply Color Shot Spray to each stripe, in desired color order. Several light coats will give a better result than one heavy one.
- Allow all to dry and remove tape and masking.