1. Cut black and brown cord to 18" lengths.
2. Remove chain extension or lobster clasps from 4 cord clasps, leaving jump ring attached. Attach clasps to ends of black and brown cords.
3. Find center of cord and make a loop. Attach a charm by making a larks head (thread charm on from front to back).
4. Pull cords through loop and pull tight.
5. Make two knots on each side of the star charm. Open jump ring on one end of necklace and attach to 2nd link down from toggle of the Mixed Metal Necklace’s silver chain. Repeat for other end.
6. Open jump ring on one end of heart necklace and attach to 10th link down from toggle on the silver chain. Repeat for other end.
7. Attach tiger tail to one side of toggle. Bead for 20" then attach to other half of toggle with crimp beads using jump ring that is attached to chains.
1. Cut 36" of each color suede cord.
2. Fold in half. Make a knot, leaving a 1" loop.
3. Braid with 2 cords of each color, flattening them out so they lie side by side. Braid to desired length.
4. Make a knot. Leave black cords, and cut the others close to knot and secure with glue.
5. Thread black cords into button clasp and double knot. Secure with glue and cut excess cord.
6. Cut a 12" length of stretch cord. Add tape to one end of cord.
7. String beads for 7".
8. Tie knot, secure with glue, and trim excess cord.
9. Repeat Steps 6-8 for second stretch bracelet.