BEACHY STORY LOCKET NECKLACE
1. Cut one 21"length of stringing wire.
2. Make dangles with 3mm & 4mm white pearls, blue teardrop & headpins. Slide a bead onto a headpin & form a simple loop.
3. Attach 6mm jump ring to one brown shell.
4. Slide a crimp bead & a 6mm jump ring onto one end of the stringing wire, bring the wire back through the crimp bead & crimp.
5. String the freshwater pearls, ivory pearls, the dangles & the silver locket on the stringing wire.
6. Use the crimping technique to attach lobster clasp to other end of wire.
7. Refer to photo. Open the locket & add the beads.
PAINTED TEAL NECKLACE
1. Cover half of the two gold beads with clear tape.
2. Spray half of one bead with metallic copper paint.
3. Spray half of the other bead with teal paint. Allow to dry completely.
4. Cover the teal side of the teal/gold bead with tape & make some dots around the top of gold side with white paint.
5. Apply glue around one gold bead. Start covering it with embroidery floss, wrapping it around carefully. Glue the end of floss inside the bead to secure.
6. Place some E6000® adhesive inside one cord crimp. Attach the snake chain & crimp it.
7. Refer to photo. Slide the beads and repeat step #6 on the other end of snake chain.
8. Attach a 5mm jump ring & 12mm lobster clasp to one end & a 5mm jump ring to the other end.
TRAVEL KEEPSAKE CHARM BRACELET
1. Cut one 6-1?2" length of curb chain and a 12"length of satin ribbon.
2. Make dangles with a headpin & topaz faceted beads. Slide the bead onto a headpin & form a simple loop.
3. Attach two 8mm jump rings on one end of the curb chain & two jump rings with a lobster clasp on the other end of the curb chain. String the satin ribbon through second jump ring. Continue weaving through each link of curb chain. Tie in a knot at the end & add glue to each end of the ribbon. Trim the excess.
4. Cut a piece of the map to fit in the frame charm. Adhere to the charm.
5. Attach the charms & dangles with jump rings.