For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric on prepared surface.
3. Prepare dye following package instructions.
4. Pour dye from dye bottle to spray bottle. Add water to fill bottle. Shake well.
5. Spray bottom of garment first, applying dye about 1/4 way up.
6. Fill bottle with more water. Shake well.
7. Spray next to darker color and up to about midway on garment. Refer to photo.
8. Fill bottle with more water. Shake well.
9. Spray remaining white areas of garment with this lightest color of dye.
10. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 hours.
11. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear.
12. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.