1. Cut pillow box from chevron patterned paper OR cover a pre-made box with chevron-patterned paper.
2. Cut a 3-1/2“ wide strip of teal polka dot paper – add yellow stitching along both edges.
3. Attach strip to center of pillow box.
4. Cut the journaling shape from the patterned paper – cut the corners off both top corners to create a tag shape.
5. Cut one of the cupcake images from the patterned paper and place over the top of the printed cupcake image with foam pop-dots.
6. Add silver glitter stickers to the tag.
7. Place a teal ribbon bow to the top of the tag.
8. Attach the tag to the pillow box with foam dots.