EASTER CANDY BARK
1. Melt candy. Melt white & light cocoa Candy Melts® candy, separately, in microwave-safe bowls according to package directions. Pour melted candy into pans Use spatula to smooth & spread melted candy evenly.
2. Decorate bark. Sprinkle Jordan almonds & sprinkles evenly over melted candy. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from pan. Break into pieces.
3-D BUNNY COOKIES
1. Prepare & roll out dough following recipe directions.
2. Use bunny cutter & round cut-out to cut shapes. Use 5 round cookies for each 3-D bunny.
3. Bake cookies & allow to cool completely.
Decorate bunny face cookies.
1. Tint portions of decorator icing pink & black. Reserve some white icing.
2. Use tip 3, a cut disposable decorating bag & black icing to pipe outline smile & dot eyes.
3. Use tip 3, a cut disposable decorating bag & pink icing to outline & fill in ears, to pipe nose & outline whiskers.
4. Use tip 3, a cut disposable decorating bag & white icing to pipe swirl between ears for fur.
Make bunny bodies.
1. Use cookie spatula & white icing to ice one round cookie smooth.
2. Sandwich with another cookie. Ice & sandwich the cookies into 5-cookie stacks.
3. Use spatula & white icing to ice back of bunny face cookies & attach to stacked cookies.
Make tail & paws for bunny cookies.
1. Cut three mini marshmallows in half.
2. Use icing to attach to bunny for tail. Use scissors to snip the edges off four mini marshmallows to create paws. Use icing to attach them to stacked cookies.