1. Cut a 12" length of beading wire.
2. Using a crimp tube, attach one end of the wire to a 4mm jump ring.
3. Thread a bead pattern onto the wire using the glass mix, bicones and bead caps.
4. Use a crimp tube to attach the beading wire to a second 4mm jump ring. Trim the excess wire.
5. Attach a toggle to each 4mm jump ring.
6. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach a heart charm to the loop of the round toggle end.
7. Use a 6mm jump ring to attach a heart charm to the center of the bracelet, between two beads.