1. Use gray cardstock as the base of the layout.
2. Cut cream cardstock to 6-1/4“ x 11“.
3. Cut two strips of Cozy Court paper 6“ x 3“ – place at top and bottom of cream cardstock.
4. Cut a strip of pink polka-dot paper 6“ x 3/4“ – place 1-1/2“ from top.
5. Cut two strips of floral paper 6“ x 1-1/2“ and place one below pink polka-dot paper.
6. Add a strip of pink lace above the pink polka-dot strip.
7. Place the photo under the floral paper – add strips of glitter tape above and below photo.
8. Place the second strip of floral paper below the bottom glitter tape strip.
9. Add gold glitter paper to back of “today“ tag, tie pink lace through the tag and secure with pink twine.
10. Use foam dots to attach tag, slightly overlapping photo.
11. Add yellow and teal flowers around tag.
12. Add a small strip (approximately 3-1/4“ x 1/2“) slightly tucked under bottom of tag.
13. Use foam dots to add Thicker banner letters above photo – stitch pink twine through the holes in the letters.
14. Place bird chipboard above thickers – adhere with foam dots.
15. Add yellow flower next to bird.
16. Place entire block on gray cardstock as shown.
17. Cut a strip of pink polka-dot paper (3/4“ x 3-1/2“) and attach to left edge of background cardstock.
18. Punch a circle from gold glitter paper – place over polka-dot strip, trim edge.
19. Use foam adhesive to add a Thicker (#9) over gold circle – tie with pink jute.