1. Stack the six 3/4"x18" strips. Secure one end with a pin or a binder clip. (Hint: Pin the strip stack to a padded surface, such as an ironing board, a rolled up towel or a pillow)
2. Fan the ends of the strip stack.
3. Take the strip on the far right side (number six). Weave it under the closest strip on the left (number five) and over the next strip on the left (originally number four). Gently pull the strips.
4. Take the strip on the far left side (number one). Weave it under the closest strip on the left (number two), over the next strip on the right (number 3) and under the next strip on the right (number four in position, but originally number 6).
5. Repeats steps 3 and 4 until the braided portion is approximately 7-1/2" long.
6. Measure wrist circumference and adjust braided portion as needed.
7. Stitch across braid (Option: glue braid strips together). Trim excess strip material.
8. Stitch (glue) ends together in needed size, keeping in mind that the fabric will stretch to accommodate putting on and removing bracelet.
9. Folding long edges to the center, cover joined edged seam with the 2-1/2"x3-3/4" rectangle. Stitch or glue in place.