Sites-JoAnn-Site | JOANN
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1-3/8 yd fabric for table runner
- 1-3/8 yd mid weight sew-in interfacing
- 1/2 yd fabric for ruffle
- 1-5/8 yd lace edging
- Basic sew supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & pressing surface
- Cut two 15"x49" pieces of fabric for runner
- Cut one 15"x49" piece of interfacing
- Cut two 9"x30" fabric for ruffle
- Baste interfacing to wrong side of runner front.
- Sew a narrow hem along sides and bottom edges of each ruffle piece.
- Slip stitch lace to bottom edge of ruffle.
- Gather top edge of ruffle with a long running stitch.
- Pull and adjust gathers to fit ends of runner front.
- With RS together, baste ruffle to runner front.
- With RS together, stitch front to back with 1/2" seam, keeping ruffle free and leaving an opening for turning.
- Trim interfacing close to stitching, clip corners, turn RS out; press.
- Slip stitch opening closed.
- If desired, top stitch all around runner.