1. Create multiple flowers from mod mold using mod melts. Paint flowers with pearl and metallic colors. Paint leaves Hauser Green Light.
2. Cut out canvas diamond shapes for letters of desired name. Using adhesive stencil, apply letters to one half of diamond shape as shown in Licorice.
3. Cut lengths of twine. Fold diamonds over twine and glue to create pennants.
4. Using 6” circle as guide, lay five rulers around outer edge of circle. Begin gluing first layer of rulers around circle onto brace rulers with glue gun. Glue second layer on top between first layer of rulers.
5. Cut out three different circles from canvas with scallop pinking shears. Glue mod melt flowers and leaves to canvas circles as shown.
6. Glue name pennant banner to ruler wreath. Glue canvas circles to wreath where desired.