1. Wipe mason jars and lids clean with alcohol.
2. Using cosmetic sponge paint mason jars with 2 coats of each color True Blue, Bright Yellow and Tuscan Red.
3. Using cosmetic sponge paint mason jar lids with 2 coats of each color True Blue, Bright Yellow and Tuscan Red.
4. Distress lids with sandpaper.
5. Drill small hole on lids (top circle) and using cosmetic sponge paint 2 coats of Glass Chalkboard Paint. Tie around jars, making sure all three jars have all three colors – Blue, Yellow and Red.
6. Measure shoe box lid and cut to size (12” X 5”). Fold/flap over and glue into place.
7. Measure bottom of lid and cut fabric (leaving 4” all the way around). Fold in and glue in place.
8. Glue ruler to front of shoe box lid. Allow to dry.