Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd printed fleece
- 1 yd fusible batting
- Double-fold bias tape: white
- 1 bag fiberfill
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Cut four pattern pieces from fleece and fusible batting.
- Iron fusible batting to fleece pieces
- Sew two pieces together using a 1/4” seam.
- On front measure and mark 5” in from both points on seam.
- Cut one piece of white bias tape to fit between markings.
- Top stitch the bias tape over seam.
- Cut six 1 1⁄2” pieces of white tape.
- Space pieces evenly over existing tape.
- Sew remaining two pieces of football together.
- With right sides together sew football together leaving opening on one side for turning. Turn, stuff and stitch opening closed.
- Measure and mark 2” down from points of football pillow.
- Cut two pieces of white bias tape to fit around the points. Glue or hand sew in place. 14 1⁄2”