1. Color onto canvas with Gelatos® and blend with water and a paint brush. Once dry, add additional gelatos and blend with fingertip for darker color.
2. Cut leaf die from watercolor paper. Using the negative piece that remains after cutting as a stencil, apply Whipped Spackle through “stencil” onto canvas using palette knife. Allow to dry.
3. Color with Gelatos® onto scrap piece of watercolor paper. Rub finger onto Gelato® color and then lightly swipe finger onto raised leaves on canvas in order to transfer color.
4. Die cut butterflies from watercolor paper. Color with Stamper’s Big Brush Pens. Adhere to canvas.
5. Color with Stamper’s Big Brush Pens onto non-porous surface such as a plate or acrylic block. Add water with a paintbrush and then flick color onto canvas.
6. Stamp sentiment using Stamper’s Big Brush Pen onto tissue paper. Use decoupage medium to adhere to canvas, applying a layer of medium above and below sentiment. Allow to dry.