1. Cut 3 strips from a sheet in the Burlap Stack® – 21?2"x5", 21?2"x31?2" & 21?2"x21?2". Cut a “V” in one of the shorter ends of each strip. Cut a strip of burlap from an additional piece measuring 111?2"x3". Fray one of the long sides 1/4" into the strips. Set aside.
2. Cut a 11?2"x101?2” strip of canvas fabric. Sew a running stitch along one of the longer edges & gather it into a rosette. Arrange as desired, then sew the fabric to secure in place. Cut a round icon from the Stack® & adhere it to the center of the rosette. Set aside.
3. Cut out 2 tags from the Stack® to put on the page; set aside.
4. Thread 3 buttons with string from the burlap, or use sewing string, securing in a knot at the top; trim as desired.
5. Begin compiling the page by selecting a print from the Stack®. Cut a 111?2" square. Mount to the center of the black cardstock sheet.
6. Adhere the strip of burlap horizontally across the bottom of the page, 11?2" from the bottom.
7. Adhere the photo to a print from the Stack®. Cut out with a 1/4" border on all sides. Adhere the photo to the orange cardstock & cut out with a 1/8" border on all sides. Adhere the photo grouping to the center of the page, 1/2" in from the right edge.
8. Adhere the burlap strips vertically to the top of the page as shown, aligning the strips with the top of the print.
9. Embellish the page with the buttons, tags & the canvas rosette.