SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Gold Air Machine
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StandardGrip mat
- Cricut® Tools Weeder
- Cricut® Glitter Iron-on Gold
- Press cloth or clean cotton cloth
- Solid colored throw or blanket
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/10142.
- Be sure to check the “Mirror images (for iron-on)” box in the Mat Preview window in Cricut Design Space™ for each mat before cutting. In Cricut Design Space, cut the images from iron-on.
- On each 12" x 12" piece of iron-on there will be 3 rows of the pattern. Cut the rows apart with a pair of scissors and line them along the bottom of the throw.
- Follow the application instructions for Cricut® Iron-on to adhere the design to the bottom of the throw/blanket.