1. Follow instructions on tie-dye package for creating the tie dye pattern you prefer.
2. Follow instructions on tie-dye package for dying, washing and drying.
3. Once tie-dye process has been completed, lay shirt out flat.
4. Cut shirt from bottom of armpit up to the collar at an angle. Cut from both the front and back of shirt.
5. Measure up approximately 3" from the armpit cut and cut straight across, removing the pointed top. Cut from both the front and back of shirt.
6. Turn shirt inside out. Use fabric tape to adhere the bottom of T-shirt together.
7. Use fabric tape to attach top cut edges around handles. Work slowly across from one edge to the other, spreading fabric out as best you can.
8. After the tape has bonded, you can push it all down on the handle to create the scrunched up look.