SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology:
- Flip Frame
- Mini cabinet card frame
- Tile chipboard letters
- Label letters
- Tissue tape
- Bakers twine
- Metal nature embellishments
- Metal heart trimmings
- 70pkg. Emporium chipboard
- Stash pad paper stack & cardstock
- Distress Ink-mermaid lagoon
- Glue stick
- Hole punch
- Insert Found Relative into top of cabinet card frame.
- Cut paper and pictures from stash pad and card stock.
- Use the distress ink to ink the edges of the card frame and pictures.
- Add tissue tape and stickers to card.
- Add metal nature embellishments.
- Tie bakers twine around design and add metal heart.
- Add distress ink to card front to make distressed looking.
- Punch holes in top of card and attach to top flip frame with jump rings.