1. Trim the grey cardstock to measure 8" x 10" to fit inside the frame.
2. Cut seven 1-1/4" x 6-1/2" yellow patterned paper strips. Round the top & bottom right corners using a punch.
3. Space them equally horizontally on the grey background. Adhere them carefully and evenly-spaced as shown.
4. Cut seven 1/2" x 2" green cardstock strips. With black stamping ink, stamp the days of the week each green cardstock strip. Round the bottom right corner with a punch. Adhere each “day" to the upper left corner of each horizontal yellow strip.
5. Trim a striped piece of patterned paper to measure 1" x 9-1/2" (or the height of all horizontal yellow strips combined). Adhere it vertically to the left side of the background sheet.
6. Insert the completed sheet into an 8" x 10" frame.
7. Wrap the finished frame twice with baker’s twine and tie a nice bow as shown.
8. Finish it off by adding a rhinestone accent in the center of the bow.
9. Use a dry-erase marker to write on the board.