1. Cut 18 segments of OXB chain 1-1/2" long each, these will be used for the tassel.
2. Create bead connectors. Using the eye pin, turquoise beads, and topaz glass beads, slide a bead onto eye pin and make a simple loop. Create 55 turquoise bead connectors and 4 topaz glass bead connectors.
3. Attach the connector beads together from step #2; creating 5 strands, each with ten turquoise beads, and one strand with 5 turquoise beads.
4. Attach these smaller turquoise segments together using the topaz glass connecters as accents.
5. Create a tassel. Take the 18 segments of chain from the step #1. Open the loop of an eyepin, slide the chains onto the eye pin and close the loop, then slide a bead cone and make a simple loop at the top of the cone.
6. Assemble all components as shown, with 6mm jump rings in-between the elements.