Sites-JoAnn-Site | JOANN
Over 5 Hours
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Buttercream Chalk Paint – Lipstick Red
- Buttercream Wax Clear
- Buttercream Furniture Appliques 5.5 x 30.5 – Latticework
- Buttercream Basecoating Brush
- Buttercream Wax Brush
- Buttercream Glue
- Soft cloth
- Craft knife and Straight Edge (optional)
- Water basin
- Foam plates
- Paper towels
- Remove any hardware before painting.
- Place appliques onto doors for placement. Trim appliques if needed by cutting with craft knife and straight edge.
- Basecoat cabinet and furniture appliques with Lipstick Red allowing dry time between additional coats.
- Apply glue lightly to backs of appliques and place on doors. Wipe any excess glue with damp paper towel.
- Apply a light application of clear wax to entire cabinet. Let dry referring to bottle curing time.
- Lightly buff with soft cloth.