SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1- Unfinished Wood United States Pallet
- 1- Jar of Nautical Blue Home Décor chalk paint
- 1- Jar of Adirondack White Home Décor chalk paint
- 1-Flat 2” paint brush
- 1- Smaller round brush
- White medium paint marker
- Using the flat paintbrush and Nautical Blue chalk paint, paint the entire United States pallet just on the surface and let it dry.
- Paint the edges of the wooden United States white and let it dry.
- Using the paint marker write in script “Land of the Free” and let dry completely. See photo for lettering placement.
- Spray entire pallet with Finishing Spray following manufacturer’s directions and dry completely.