SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye Party Kit
- Tulip Fabric Markers
- White T-Shirt
- Rubber bands
- Ziploc bag
- Baking rack
- Lay out damp shirt and smooth out wrinkles. Fold the shirt in half lengthwise.
- Use a washable marker to draw half heart shape along the fold.
- Pleat along marker line and bind with rubber band.
- Put a small amount of mixed Fuchsia dye into a spare dye bottle. Fill with water and test on a paper towel until desired shade is achieved, adding more dye or water as needed.
- Apply diluted dye to tied heart section. Then apply full strength dye to body of shirt and accent with leftover diluted dye.
- Insert a piece of cardstock into shirt and apply desired words with Opaque marker.