1. Cut/score card base from blue cardstock.
2. Cut background from white cardstock slightly smaller than card base.
3. Stamp flower stem onto white cardstock with Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy.
4. Spritz Fireworks! Lilac Posies over background; allow to dry.
5. Punch two flower petals from Vertigo Rattlesnake.
6. With InkBlushers, color first petal with Brilliance Mediterranean Blue. Edge with Brilliance Rocket Red.
7. Color second petal in the middle with StazOn Blazing Red. Color outer part of petals with StazOn Royal Purple.
8. Adhere two petals together and attach to card at top of stamped flower stem.
9. Pull twine through holes on button and tie a bow.
10. Attach embellished button in the middle of the petals.
11. Cut dovetail sentiment block from Vertigo Rattlesnake.
12. Color backside of Vertigo using an InkBlusher with Brilliance Rocket Red.
13. Stamp sentiment on front with StazOn Royal Purple; edge Vertigo in same color.
14. Wrap twine around sentiment block before adhering to card.