1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric flat on work surface.
3. Prepare dye following package instructions.
4. Squeeze dye in lines or a pattern with the tip of the bottle until fabric is saturated.
5. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 Hours.
6. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear.
7. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.