SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Basic painting supplies
- Assortment of glass or plastic ornaments
- Puffy paint (optional)
- Remove ornament hanger carefully.
- Pour a small amount of one color of paint into the ornament to coat the inside. Let dry.
- Paint a coordinating or second color on the outside of the ornament with a design of your choice.
- Use a paintbrush to make a line of glue along the edge of the paint and carefully sprinkle glitter on over a container to catch excess.
- Use clean, dry brush to remove excess glitter. Let dry.
- You may also create the lines of glitter by using dimensional "puffy paint" rather than glue and glitter.
- Use a small bowl or cup to set upside-down ornament on while paint dries inside.
- Use a pencil (in a cup) to set ornament on while outside paint and glitter dries.