1. To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Print out both patterns and tape down the center to create complete pattern.
2. Tape waxed paper over entire pattern.
3. Tape tulle over waxed paper, to cover entire pattern.
4. Shake paint bottle to be sure there are no air bubbles in the tip.
5. Practice drawing lines on a paper towel, being careful not to drag tip of bottle on the paper towel, for smooth lines.
6. Trace lines of pattern with tip of paint bottle. Allow to dry completely.
7. Cut around edges of spiderweb, cutting through the waxed paper.
8. Carefully peel waxed paper off the back of the spiderweb.
9. Cut a 1/4" slit on each end of the spiderweb.
10. Poke ribbon through the slits on each side and tie in a knot.
11. Place spiderweb around neck and tie in the back to complete necklace.