1. Cut wire into approximately 12" lengths.
2. Wrap wire around the washer (in the hole and around the outside) twisting the end around the rest of the wire to secure and trim the end.
3. Slip some beads on the wire and wrap the washer, slipping and wrapping until close to the end of the length of wire. Tuck the remaining portion under some of the wrapped wire on the back side and twist around a wire or two in the back to secure. Cut off the excess. Continue in the same manner filling the washer as desired.
4. To make a loop for the necklace cord to go through cut a short length of wire, slip a few beads on, fold in a loop shape and twist the wire ends around wire on the washer to secure the loop.
5. An optional way to attach the necklace cord is to fold the cord in half, loop the fold through the washer hole and put the open ends of the cord through the cord loop forming a slip knot.