Watercolor Note Cards
- Watercolor paints
- A cup with water
- A pencil
- Folded Greeting Cards
- White thick painting paper
- Paper glue
- Start by taking the blank white card and using watercolor paints to paint wispy lines on the cards. Take care to not press down too hard with the brush and gently glide it across each card. Use a little extra water as the lines connect to create a blending affect.
- Allow the paint to fully dry and then use a pencil to gently draw in the words. This way if you mess up an eraser will do the trick.
- Once the words look great, use a black marker to create a pop affect against the pretty watercolor created.
- Once the paper looks how you want it, use a brushing of paper glue to attach it to the front of a folded card with envelope.