1. Heat steam iron to wool setting. Center index card on wrong side of one PUL piece. Place second PUL piece, wrong side down, over first PUL piece.
2. Fuse pieces together by pressing carefully over the entire PUL piece, starting in the center. Continue to press until all edges are completely fused together.
3. With disappearing ink pen, draw line on PUL 1/2? from index card edge on sides and bottom. Draw line 1? from top edge of index card. Cut along lines, rounding corners.
4. Peel letters to spell “Hall Pass” from flocked sheet. Position letters and applique as desired on solid PUL over index card.
5. Carefully remove applique and fuse letters following package instructions.
6. Reposition applique and cover with pressing cloth. Fuse for 30 seconds with dry iron, wool setting.
7. Fold one end of FOE 1/2" to wrong side. Insert other end of FOE into fold. Attach snap with socket through all 3 FOE layers 3/8? from fold edge.
8. Attach snap stud to front of pass centered 1/2" from top edge. Snap together to secure loop to pass.