Little dolls add color and charm to potted plants. A fun craft for party favors or to populate your kitchen herb planter.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- We Made It by Jennifer Garner Doll Pin Garden Kit
- Decorative tape (optional)
- Paint (optional)
- Plant or garden
Use the brown and pink markers provided in the kit to draw faces onto the wood pin dolls.
- Cut 18" length of yarn for hair.
- Tie a knot at the center of the hair.
- For short hair, tie loose knots until all cord is used.
- For long hair tie five tight knots and allow two long pieces to hang down each side.
- Attach glue dots to wood pin doll head. Twist and loop yarn hair while pressing into place on doll head for desired look.
There are many ways to dress the doll pins using paint, cord, fabric, decorative tapes and more. Check out the Doll Pin Garden Marker video at joann.com/videos for inspiration.
- Mark It
- Place the doll pin on the side of a planter or in a garden.
- Write the name of plant on the leg or a decorative piece of tape for reference.