SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix® Big Shot™ Machine
- Sizzix® Magnetic Platform
- Sizzix® Framelits™ Die Set 15PK - Card, Triple Playful Flip-its™
- Patterned Paper
- Darice® paper pad - Embellish by Dena
- DCWV® Mat Stack - Mariposa
- Solid Cardstock
- Darice® paper pad, Embellish by Dena
- Twine, K&Company®
- Computer & printer
- Die-cut card base from the white solid cardstock in the paper pad.
- Die-cut card layering pieces from the mat stack and paper pad using coordinating colors.
- Adhere the card layering pieces to the card.
- Using the various sizes of Framelits™, die-cut desired images from patterned paper and slightly larger frames from coordinating paper. Attach these to the three Flip-its™ shapes on the card base.
- Create desired sentiment on computer. Print and cut to desired size (1” x 2-1/4”). Cut two layering pieces (each one approximately 1/16” larger than the last) and adhere together.
- Pierce or punch a hole in the corner of layered sentiment and tie it to the left side of the card base.