SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Die-Cutting System
- Bigz Die - Bird Silhouette by Tim Holtz®
- Hero Arts Framelits™ with Stamps: 5-pk Butterflies & Flowers
- Tim Holtz: Idea-ology® Wallflower paper stash pad
- Tim Holtz Ranger® Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology® Grunge Paper
- 12"x12" DCVW® Chalkboard Paper Stack®
- Elmer’s® Express Yourself: White fine tip painter's pen
- Scotch™ Quick-Dry Adhesive
- Burnes of Boston® white picture frame with 5"x7" matted opening
- Cut a piece of chalkboard paper slightly larger than 5"x7" and use the Express Yourself painters pen to write a sentiment.
- Secure this piece of chalkboard paper inside the frame.
- Use Scotch™ adhesive to glue colorful paper from Wallflower pad to 5"x6" piece of grunge board.
- When glue is dry, use Bird Silhouette Die to cut floral bird.
- Using paper from Wallflower pad, stamp flowers & butterfly with Vintage Photo distress ink.
- When ink is dry, use Framelits™ to cut around stamped images
- Arrange stamped, cut flowers to form a nest shape under the feet of the Bird Silhouette. Attach entire shape to outside edge of the frame.