Refer to photo.
1. Clean vase thoroughly. Apply a light coat of primer.
2. Separate petals from flower heads. Trim berries.
3. Spray primer on both sides of fern fronds, flower petals and berries.
4. Apply a light coat of Mod Podge® to the container.
5. Apply Mod Podge® to both sides of fern fronds. Position on container. Repeat with flower petals. Use two sizes; place larger flowers on the bottom.
6. Apply Mod Podge® to berries. Add berries to container, hiding stems under petals or fern fronds. Allow to dry. Apply a second coat of Mod Podge® to container and floral components. Allow to dry.
7. Lightly spray entire container with gloss paint. Apply several coats; allow paint to dry between applications.
8. Add rhinestones.