1. Use pencil and ruler to measure and mark the center of each display Plank. Tape stencil template in place.
2. Use soft sponge or stencil brush to stencil down center of each Plank. Use Burnt Orange and Celery Green on one Plank and Burnt Orange and Slate Grey on the other Plank. Allow to dry.
3. Note: The trick to successful stenciling is to use very little paint on the sponge or brush. Apply two light coats rather than one heavy coat.
4. Use large flat brush to apply 2 coats of Matte Varnish on each Plank.
5. Following manufacturer’s instructions on outside and inside of Creative Versa-Tool, tape Tool Stand to work surface. Use pliers to attach Hot Knife Point in tool, place tool on stand. Plug into electric outlet and dial Versa-Temp control to the red zone. Let heat for 4-5 minutes.
6. Use Hot Knife Point to slice down the center of each cork to cut into 2 sections.
7. Use glue to adhere 1/2 cork to bark edges of each Plank.