CROCHETED BOTTLE COZY
Chain 5, sl st in beginning chain to create a loop.
Row 1: chain 1, sc 10 times into loop, sl st into top of beginning sc to close round.
Row 2: chain 1, 2 sc in each stitch around, sl st into top of beginning sc to close round.
Rows 3-12: chain 1, sc in each stitch around, sl st into top of beginning sc to close round.
Row 13: chain 1, *sc2tog, sc in next 2 stitches., repeat from * to end of round, sl st to close round.
Rows 14-17: chain 1, sc in each stitch around, sl st into top of beginning sc to close round.
Tie off and weave in ends.
Cut a piece of yarn 35” in length. Weave it into the stitches three rows down from the top. Pull ends to pinch the top closed and tie.
WINE BOTTLE LUMINARY
1. Position the doilies where desired on wine bottle.
2. Start with a dab of hot glue in the middle of one doily and place it on the bottle. Continue to hot glue outward to the edges of the doily. Make sure doily is positioned securely on bottle. Repeat process with each doily to cover wine bottle.
3. Prepare dye according to package instructions for stovetop dyeing. The pot used should be deep enough to fit the immersed wine bottle.
4. Once dye is ready, quickly dip the bottle into dye, almost to the top of the doilies. Remove bottle from dye and run under hot water until the water runs clear. Place the bottle into the dye again, leaving a few inches exposed from the previous dip, and hold for 30 seconds. Remove and run under hot water again. Keep repeating this ombre-effect process until reaching the bottom of the bottle. Allow doily-covered bottle to dry completely.
5. Place the strand of moon lights in bottle.
6. Use string to tie a knot around the stem of the grape cluster. Tie the string with the attached grapes to the neck of the bottle.