1. Without pulling mesh all the way through the frame, push small loops/bunches through the 6" frame between wires until the wreath is full. The roll of deco mesh should always be on the underside of the frame while pushing the loops through.
2. Wire the 6" frame with deco mesh to the inside of the snowmanâ€™s bottom ring to create his belly.
3. Continue pushing deco mesh through the perimeter of the snowman.
4. Cut 1 longer strip of black felt & 1 square piece for the hat. Attach with hot glue.
5. Hot glue 1" black pompoms for eyes & 1/2" pompoms for the mouth.
6. Roll 1 corner of the orange felt to create a cone shape. Carefully hot glue together. Cut the cone free from the felt square & glue to snowman for nose.
7. Cut crystal wrap 9 rows wide x 16" long. Wrap around snowmanâ€™s neck & secure the meeting point with wire or glue. Cut individual rows of crystal wrap on the tails of the scarf to create fringes.
8. Add pompom buttons on snowmanâ€™s belly as desired.
1. Without pulling mesh all the way through the frame, push small loops/bunches through the frame between wires and inside the center of the frame until the wreath is full. The roll of deco mesh should always be on the underside of the frame while pushing the loops through. If necessary, bustle together with green paddle wire. Do not put deco mesh through the trunk of the frame.
2. Using the paddle wire and cutters, tie jingle bells to the deco mesh.
3. Cut crystal wrap 1-2 rows wide. Drape through deco mesh loops as garland.
4. Cut foam block to fit inside the pot. Push the trunk of the tree into the foam.
5. Add favorite holiday decoration as the topper of the tree.